David Wolfe Smoothie Recipes
David’s Energy Elixer:
- For focus and sustained energy, sugar and stimulate free
- Gynostemma Tea (2 tea bags) -base, tastes good, better than green tea, number 1 Chinese herb, great for longevity, chemically complex
- Lucuma - (super fruit, egg fruit, canastell) 1 Heaping Tbs – sweetener (non-glycemic)
- Chaga (Heaping tsp) – great for skin, Jing (chi is first round of fight, Jing is primordial 5th round fight energy, genetic from grandparents) immunological (vitamin C only helps 3% of colds)
- Maca (1 Tbs) – boosts hormones, energy, highest altitude crop in world (native to Peru, “food of the Gods”)
- Astragalus (1 tsp) – long chain polysaccharides, slow burn, no spike, chi herb
- Ashwagandha (1 Tbs) one of the most vital herbs in Ayurvedic healing, really a food not an herb,
- Vanilla (1/2 tsp)- powdered (a little goes a long way!)
- Almond milk – or almonds in spring water and strain out pulp
- Mesquite -a versatile food with a high nutritional and flavor value.
- Honey (Raw) -great superfood, mixes atmosphere with the water in our body, brainfood
- Rishi Mushroom -pure tonic adaptagen, brainfood , queen of all mushrooms, top herb for bringing down blood pressure, great for candida
- Gotukola -brain tonic
- Purslane (bacopa) -little succulent herb (a weed), 8th most abundant plant, contains alpha-linolenic acid, one of the highly sought-after Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Cinnamon - a little goes along way
- Gynotemma Tea (Spring Dragon longevity Tea) – tastes good, better than green tea, number 1 Chinese herb, great for longevity, chemically complex
- He shou wu - widely used in Chinese tonic herbalism as a tonic to prevent premature aging by tonifying the Kidney and Liver functions
- Coconut water -one of the best natural drinks on the face of the earth, numerous health benefits
- Spring water -“live water”, check out findaspring.com
- Schizandra Berry -renowned as a youth preserving herb, superb beauty tonic, used for centuries for skin health, powerful tonic to the brain and mind, improves mental and physical energy. powerful adaptogenic agent, helps the body and mind cope with stress without harming the body, and an excellent sexual tonic when consumed regularly.
- Cacao Powder (raw chocolate)- one of nature’s most fantastic superfoods due to its mineral content and wide array of unique and varied properties.
- Pau D’arco powder – has anti-fungal, antibacterial, and antiviral properties.
- Cat’s Claw -most revered medicinal herb in all of South American herbalism.
- Papaya - can substitute with other mango, or berries
- Raw Honey -great superfood, mixes atmosphere with the water in our body, brainfood
- Sea Salt
- Medicinal Mushrooms – awesome immune system builder, David uses 24 Mushroom Blend Powder (2Tbsp)
- Chaga – “King” of the mushrooms, incredible anti-cancer properties
- Marine-Phytoplankton - “…produces more oxygen than all the Earth’s forests combined. All the scientific research indicates that marine phytoplankton may be the most important food on planet Earth not only because of the nutritional content of the phytoplankton, but also due to the fact that marine phytoplankton is food for everything on Earth — it is the very meaning of food.”
If you can’t find these locally, you can find most all of these ingredients at
Vital Vibe Source, or at Longevity Warehouse.